I spent a lot of this week figuring out how github does version control and getting it to play nice with netbeans/lein. I have github itself working but I’m still not entirely sure that leinigen is happy — I guess we’ll see. Then I forked clojush and looked at the code for awhile. Finally, with the goal of just writing the simplest program that works, I took odd.clj and recreated it from scratch, which was helpful in understanding how push works and how to work push through clojure. I still don’t entirely get it though, and I wasn’t able to meet with the group as often as I’d like — I definitely have to work on that next week.
February 10, 2011
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.